How much though? I bought mine for 12 bucks at K-Mart.
Printable View
How much though? I bought mine for 12 bucks at K-Mart.
It would be 18 at Dad's probably
13 bucks at DADS, Ill gladly pay extra at DADS then give a dime to the corporate money machines. They are the real Devils of this world.
Dad's actually offers some great prices on cd's. Yeah, I'd give my money to them before I would giving to a big corporation.
The WORST place for cd's is that FYE or whatever in the mall, $20 for a new cd, ridiculous.
Is anyone planing on going to see them while they are on tour?
I actually bought a cd at FYE the other day for $16. Basically their prices are just like Dad's. FYE had a lot mroe choices for the type of music I listen to though
I always thought Cat's was more expensive than stores in the mall.....guess it's no wonder their store in Kingsport went out of business.
Well you can get that kinda thang free on the internet! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
http://img28.echo.cx/img28/4506/cuthbert23zq.gif
http://img223.exs.cx/img223/453/port...e9nt9kp8sq.gif
Union Man = My favorite poster
Dad's has great prices on some stuff, not so great on others.
But they are the only place in Wise Co. to get rare discs. And for that reason I try to buy an album or two there every so often.
I got With Teeth at KMart, but only because Dad's was closed.